Thank you for attending our webinar.
Please feel free to rewatch the recording.
Do you have more questions? Please set up a 15 minute phone or zoom call. Someone from our office will get back to you quickly!
Complimentary Webinar: “Women, Money & Power® Financial Strategies”
- Why you need a financial strategy now, more than ever
- What to do when it’s “just you”
- Planning for sole financial responsibility
- Lifetime income option planning
- Why some women feel insecure about money
- Tactics for building financial competence
- Key details every women should know about their retirement
- Options for securing your financial future
- The 5 “identities” of financial personalities
- How your financial personality impact your money
- Identifying and prioritizing your goals
- Financial concerns: how to tackle them efficiently
- Traditional values and how they may impact you today
- Using your strengths to reach financial goals
- Leaving a legacy for your loved ones
- Empowering yourself with financial education
This session is offered exclusively by Retallick Financial Group.
About Your Presenter
As VP of Advanced Markets, Aimee Lynn Johnson is responsible for speaking with clients and finanaicla professionals about ways to effectively accumulate, protect and distribute wealth. Johnson brings nearly 20 years of industry experience as a speaker at national and regional events throughout the country. She specializes in topics related to women’s markets, divorce, Social Security, health care, and retirement.
Before joining Allianze Life® in 2008, Johnson was a senior filed consultant with Thrivent Financial and also held positions with Thrivent as a health product special and regional sales consultant. Prior to Thrivent, she was a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley.
Johnson hold the following designations: CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor), CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter), CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst), and ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant). She also holds FINRA Series 7 and 65 securities registrations.