Your Roth IRA may be able to be converted into another account.
Before you convert your Roth IRA – attend this webinar!
This session is offered exclusively by Retallick Financial Group. Event will be held on Tuesday, April 6th at 12pm. All registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to attend live.
Complimentary Webinar: “Roth IRA Conversions: An effective retirement tax strategy”
We’ll review important topics such as:
Learn About IRA Conversions
- Roth IRA conversion basics
- How do conversions work, anyway?
- What to consider before converting your Roth IRA
- Possible unintended consequences of IRA conversion
Tax Strategy & IRA Conversions
- Maximizing after-tax dollars
- Tax-free money options in retirement
- Managing potential taxes on an IRA conversion
- Tax-deferral – when is it right for you?
- What happens to your IRA when you die?
- Potential tax impact on your loved ones
- Hypothetical beneficiary examples
- Reducing income tax for those you leave behind
IRA Laws & Facts
- How marital status impacts your IRA
- Special provisions for surviving spouse
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and IRAs
- Are there income limitations for Roth IRA conversions?